1. The Conference will feature twelve presentations in four separate workshops (see “Workshops” below) and a closing discussion including all the participants.
2. Each workshop’s page (see “Workshops” below) is hosting a discussion mainly between the presenters and the respondents, but any reader is encouraged to participate and comment. The questions, ideas and answers triggered by the abstracts are hopefully influencing the writing of the short presentations accompanying the workshops, as well as delineating a common ground for discussions at the Conference.
3. All the short presentations (3 pages maximum) that the participants will read at the workshops have already been posted here (see "Presentations" below). Comments and questions are welcomed.
4. Don't forget to vote in our Academic Poll! (see above)
5. We also encourage presenters, respondents and participants to send us “Incitaciones”, brief texts (ideally 1 page; 2 pages maximum) proposing a “problem” to be addressed in the closing discussion (see “Incitaciones” below).